Junk Removal / Junk Disposal
Junk Removal & Junk Disposal
If you don’t need it and it’s taking up space, we can help!
Doug’s Rubbish Removal is your one-stop, complete junk elimination shop, providing professional and quality service to our customers. We offer full scrap removal services for your home or business and can remove just one product or several truck loads—we will get rid of virtually anything we can fit onto our truck!
We specialize in home, apartment or condo, office, estate, condominium, basement, garage, attic, self storage, storage facility, and backyard removal of undesirable items such as old home appliances, computers, lawn waste, furniture, and much more!
All you have to do is let us know what has to be done and relax…it’s really that easy! Our services include all the heavy-lifting and loading of products and clean up after all junk is fully removed. Your junk is now in our hands, and will be either recycled or disposed of properly.
We will remove your junk from anywhere on your property, including the basement, attic, garage, or backyard. We use pails for the small stuff and dollies for the big things. Our crews are constantly working with the utmost care and respect for your house or business.
Clean up any area by removing junk. We only ask that you thoroughly describe what items you want removed and our Vancouver junk removal experts will do all the work for you! We provide:
- Upfront Pricing
- Certified and Insured
- Uniformed Staff
- We Recycle and Donate
At Doug’s Rubbish Removal, we are professionals in all junk removal and disposal. Our expert, insured teams can can come directly to your location and collect any of your unwanted materials.
Here are some examples of products we can remove:
Don’t want an item anymore, but don’t want to get rid of it? Think about recycling! Take a look at a few tips that we’ve collected!
Recycling at home starts with waste reduction. There are many ways to create less waste:
- Share magazines and newspapers with family, friends and neighbours
- Borrow books, CDs, and DVDs from the library or buy pre-owned items
- Donate unwanted books and magazines to schools, libraries and charities
- Rent party supplies like utensils, glasses, and tablecloths instead of buying them
- Buy items that are durable and well-built instead of buying disposable items
- Buy products made from recycled or organic materials
- Hold a yard or garage sale to sell unwanted items such as books, furniture and appliances
- Donate old computers and peripherals, gently used clothing items, books, school supplies, and unwanted toys to local charities
- Reduce organic waste by composting fruit and vegetable scraps, lawn clippings, straw, and coffee grounds
If you have any questions about the services that we provide or if you would like to schedule a pick-up, please contact us today!
Contact Us Today!
We’re only a phone call or online form away.